[impdev] Uploading files.

McCabe McCabe.Maxsted at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:05:40 PDT 2013

I added you to the google code page, David.

 -- MC

--
"Love is trembling happiness." — Kahlil Gibran

"We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear
into an age of unreason if we dig deep in our history and doctrine and
remember that we are not descended from fearful men, not from men who
feared to write, to speak, to associate and to defend causes which were for
the moment unpopular. We can deny our heritage and our history, but we
cannot escape responsibility for the result. There is no way for a citizen
of the Republic to abdicate his responsibility." -- Edward R. Murrow, March
9, 1954