[impdev] Maintaining Imprudence

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 15:03:18 PDT 2013

Maria;

If I recall correctly we decided for Kokua to not pursue havok sub-licensing with the rationale
that a small sub-set of users actually were involved and other viewers such as SL Viewer
could meet the requirements and be a better choice. I know this is counter what most other viewer projects
are doing, but we wanted to keep command line parameters for loginuri and login available to our users.
In future that could change based on input from users and additional volunteers to maintain and
support second parallel releases.

Thank you for your interest in our viewers.

Nicky
PS At the time of the discussion Imprudence was too far behind to consider havok sub-licensing.