[impdev] Bad alloc error when starting SL viewer

redapple redapple at linuxmagier.de
Wed Feb 20 04:54:06 PST 2013

Hi impdev,
I am unable to start ANY SL viewer on Kubuntu 32Bit AND 64Bit.
I get the following errormessage with Kokua, Imprudence and even the
Original Second Life viewer:

----
libGL error: failed to load driver: r600
libGL error: Try again with LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose for more details.
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
libGL error: Try again with LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose for more details.
The program 'do-not-directly-run-imprudence-bin' received an X Window
System error.
The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 30 error_code 11 request_code 154 minor_code 3)
unexpected shutdown
----

What can I do or needs to be done? Do I need to install a special
driver package or something?

Dan

Email: redapple at linuxmagier.de
WWW: http://redapple.linuxmagier.de