[impdev] Fwd: How to retrieve the BUMP value

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Thu May 30 05:34:24 PDT 2013

Copying another creator's content is a violation of SL terms of service. And it does not matter how close a relationship there is or was to the creator of that content. It can led to others with not good intent copying (stealing) content.

 could generate the same value as in the output xml.   Can you please let me know how to get the value for the "bump" key?   In addition, if you could let me know some other smarter way for backing up our project builds, that will save us tons of hours and a lot investment for sure.  Many thanks! Best regards, Yiqing