[impdev] compiling imprudence with Visual Studio 2010

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Thu May 30 16:47:45 PDT 2013

On Thu, 30 May 2013 15:58:44 -0700 (PDT) Nicky Perian
<nickyperian at yahoo.com> wrote:

> In theory if you have the imprudence repository you should be able to
> build by replacing singularity.sln with imprudence.sln. I have been
> on kokua and have not built imprudence and a very long time. Send a
> build log and Ill try to help.
>

> >________________________________

What are the errors you are getting Aragorn?

I use https://github.com/onefang/ImpyReleaseBuilder a script I made to
create Imprudence releases completely automatically.  It's a Linux
script that uses virtual machines and feeds them commands via serial
parts or ssh.  You can see the Windows build commands I feed to XP
starting at line 84 (Cygwin commands).  That might help you, though my
setup uses VS2008, but it should detect VS2010 automatically.

Lines 104 to 108 are the important ones.  The PATH and export lines
will need to be adjusted to suit, they are hard coded for my setup.
I'm still working on autodetecting those.