[impdev] Briefly tested: Wiki on SourceForge (was: [kokua-dev] Reminder: MONTHLY weekEND "team purple" (kokua-dev & impdev) meetup 2013-11-17, 20:00 UTC)

Borun (a.k.a. Boroondas Gupte) borun at kokuaviewer.org
Sun Nov 17 09:58:19 PST 2013

On 17.11.2013 12:29, David Seikel wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 20:00:03 +0100 Kokua meetup reminder
> <borun at kokuaviewer.org> wrote:
>
>> Aloha!
>>
>> This is the reminder for the monthly weekend "team purple" (kokua-dev
>> & impdev) meetup tomorrow, 2013-11-17.
>>
>> [...]
> The only agenda item at the moment is the SourceForge migration.
>
> I think that the wiki at http://team-purple.sourceforge.net/wiki/ is
> ready to go live, but I'd like to see some others poke at it with
> their testing sticks please.  Hopefully before the meeting and we can
> declare it ready at the meeting.  Just throw random test data at it, it
> will all get wiped when it gets refreshed from the old wiki.
>
> After it passes testing, we just need to change the DNS entries to point
> to it, and refresh the data from the old one.
The http://team-purple.sourceforge.net/transcript/ workflow seems to
work alright. :-)

(The automatic linking to transcript of next/previous meetup is missing,
but that isn't a showstopper.)

As I'd expect that to be the most fragile process we do on the wiki,
I'll just assume the rest works flawlessly, too. :-P

Cheers,
B.