[impdev] Reminder: MONTHLY weekEND "team purple" (kokua-dev & impdev) meetup 2013-11-17, 20:00 UTC

Arrehn Oberlander arrehn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 07:33:03 PST 2013

With the recent negative attention sourceforge has been getting, might be
worthwhile looking at github or savannah.

See front page of: http://www.gimp.org/
and:
http://www.ghacks.net/2013/07/17/sourceforges-new-installer-bundles-program-downloads-with-adware/
and: https://forum.filezilla-project.org/viewtopic.php?t=30240