[impdev] ping and OSX question

Han Held hanheld at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 13:30:11 PDT 2013

Hi!

I just joined and I want to test to see if this works or not, because I didn't know that imprudenceviewer.org was still around. :)

I have successfully compiled Singularity on Linux and Windows, I haven't tried OSX, however. I'm wondering if anyone on this list could give me a break-down of what was used to compile the darwin version of Impy.
I'm using OSX 10.7.5, so I might not be able to get the tools I need to build with. If possible, I'd like to know before going off on a wild goose chase.

Thanks! :)