[impdev] Redmine converted to Allura on SourceForge.

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 11:13:30 PDT 2014

The Imprudence / Kokua Redmine based issue tracker has been converted
to Allura based ticket trackers on SourceForge.  This was part of the
planned move of everything to SourceForge.

I have commented on any Redmine issues that have been active since the
beginning of this year, linking them to the new SourceForge copies.
Hopefully that will turn up in RSS feeds and issue watch emails for
those people involved in those issues.

Unfortunately we were not able to seamlessly cater for the old URLs, so
new direct SourceForge URLS are needed.  We should spread the word.
Nicky made an announcement on the blog, which I will copy here -

http://blog.kokuaviewer.org/2014/06/12/issue-tracker-move-to-sourceforge/

"As announced some time ago we are moving our back end server modules to
sourceforge.net. Onefang has been the lead for this effort. The issue
tracker is now live on SourceForge. New tickets and updates to old
issues should use the new SourceForge ticket trackers.

"The Imprudence ones are at -

https://sourceforge.net/p/team-purple/imprudence/tickets/

"The Kokua ones are at -

https://sourceforge.net/p/team-purple/kokua/tickets/

"All the rest (not many) are merged into one tracker at -

https://sourceforge.net/p/team-purple/tickets/

"So the SourceForge Allura ticket system should now be considered live,
and the Redmine issue system should be considered an historical archive.

"Some known issues are listed at -

https://sourceforge.net/p/imprudence/wiki/site%20migration/#known-issues

"Problems with the conversion may reported as comments to this
post."