[impdev] Imprudence 1.2 beta released, plenty of bugs to fix

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 20:54:11 PDT 2009

The 1.2 beta has been released:

  http://imprudenceviewer.org/2009/09/28/imprudence-1-2-beta-released/

There are already a number of known issues that need to be fixed
before the final release, and we expect several new ones to be
reported in the feedback thread.

  Known issues:  http://imprudenceviewer.org/wiki/Release_Notes#Known_Issues
  Feedback thread:  http://imprudenceviewer.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=261

McCabe has suggested that we open these up to the developer community.
Most of these issues are easy to fix, and would be an excellent way
for aspiring developers to get involved and take their first steps
into the viewer code and development process. We'd be happy to help
you get started and offer tips along the way.

If you're interested, please send a reply to the list. Thanks!

- Jacek

P.S. Yeah, this is our way of saying "We'd like to have more
developers getting involved with Imprudence". Any takers?