[impdev] Fwd: [opensource-dev] Brown-bag meeting to continue dialog on TVPV next Tuesday (4/13)

Jacek Antonelli jacek.antonelli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 22:37:29 PDT 2010

I'll also try to attend the meeting, to listen (if voice works,
anyway) and maybe make a comment or two. But like McCabe, I don't
expect much action from Linden Lab. Their lawyers seem to be running
the show now, and as the blustery language and ridiculous demands of
the TPV policy have demonstrated, they are not reasonable people, .

And to be clear, regardless of the outcome of the meetings, Imprudence
is committed to OpenSim. If Linden Lab does fix the policy enough to
make it acceptable, we may support Second Life again -- that is, we
may test that Imprudence works with Second Life, fix viewer bugs that
affect Second Life, and provide help if users have trouble in Second
Life. But working with OpenSim is our focus now, and will remain so in
the future.

- Jacek