[impdev] OTR

chris-tuchs at hushmail.com chris-tuchs at hushmail.com
Sun May 8 08:05:12 PDT 2011

I have OTR working on windows and linux builds of meta-impy.  I
have made a fork of imprudence/imprudence in github, and am now
trying to get a build of the exp branch.  I will, after a
successful build, begin moving changes from the libotr branch in
meta-impy to the (forked) exp branch.

However, I can't get a build after a fork, clone, and checkout of
exp.  I am building on a 64 bit GNU/Linux (Ubuntu 10.04).  This is
on the exact machine where I have been successfully building meta-
impy.  The build procedure is a bit different, so I followed the
build procedure described here:

http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/Imprudence:Compiling#develop.py

The error doesn't look like a version issue, but for the record:

/home/chris/imprudence$ python --version
Python 2.6.5
/home/chris/imprudence$ gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5) 4.4.3
/home/chris/imprudence$ g++ --version
g++ (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5) 4.4.3
/home/chris/imprudence$ cmake --version
cmake version 2.8.0

The error looks like:

[  1%] Building CXX object
llcharacter/CMakeFiles/llcharacter.dir/llbvhloader.o
In file included from
/home/chris/imprudence/linden/indra/../libraries/include/boost/mpl/a
pply.hpp:23,
                 from
/home/chris/imprudence/linden/indra/../libraries/include/boost/itera
tor/iterator_facade.hpp:34,
                 from
/home/chris/imprudence/linden/indra/../libraries/include/boost/itera
tor/iterator_adaptor.hpp:15,
                 from
/home/chris/imprudence/linden/indra/../libraries/include/boost/token
_iterator.hpp:22,
                 from
/home/chris/imprudence/linden/indra/../libraries/include/boost/token
izer.hpp:20,
                 from
/home/chris/imprudence/linden/indra/llcharacter/llbvhloader.cpp:37:
/home/chris/imprudence/linden/indra/../libraries/include/boost/mpl/a
pply_wrap.hpp:81:31: error: missing binary operator before token "("
/home/chris/imprudence/linden/indra/../libraries/include/boost/mpl/a
pply_wrap.hpp:173:31: error: missing binary operator before token
"("

I have attached a more complete build log.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Chris