[impdev] [kokua-team] Fw: use of angstrom change sets in kokua

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:06:40 PDT 2012

On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 18:52:36 -0700 (PDT) Nicky Perian
<nickyperian at yahoo.com> wrote:

> fyi

The Revolution Smythe work that is in Imprudence that I know about has
been problematical.  The WindLight stuff we already talked about on the
Impy list, and I have in my WindLight rework branch a half completed
removal of his work there.

I understand it was his variable sim size patch that screwed up some
land media thing in a subtle way?  I had removed it already from my
meta-impy fork long ago, coz it just did not look sane, and Aurora
support is not needed in my fork.