[impdev] [kokua-team] Fw: use of angstrom change sets in kokua

Nicky Perian nickyperian at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 04:55:41 PDT 2012

thanks david, I do not intend to introduce instability, i was able to build the var sim stuff
on linux 64 and it runs but it did crash on a large sim. windows and linux 32 build but crash at start. so, it may be a 32 bit lib issue. It may have to be a completely separate viewer and if that is the case there a several already.