[impdev] Fw: Can't post to Mailing list

David Seikel onefang at gmail.com
Sun Nov 17 10:31:06 PST 2013

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 19:07:17 +0100
From: Boroondas Gupte
To: David Seikel <onefang at gmail.com>,  Nicky Perian

Hi David and Nicky

For some reason, my email to the lists doesn't seem to get through. (I
didn't get any error message or anything, the message just doesn't
appear in the lists' archives, nor does it appear in the moderation
queue. So dunno what's up.)

Could one of you forward the attached Email to ImpDev and kokua-dev?
Thanks!

I won't be at the meetup today, as I'll be watching a movie with my
family.

Cheers,
Borun

Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 16:41:47 +0100

On 17.11.2013 12:29, David Seikel wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Nov 2013 20:00:03 +0100 Kokua meetup reminder
> <borun at kokuaviewer.org> wrote:
>
>> Aloha!
>>
>> This is the reminder for the monthly weekend "team purple" (kokua-dev
>> & impdev) meetup tomorrow, 2013-11-17.
>>
>> [...]
> The only agenda item at the moment is the SourceForge migration.
>
> I think that the wiki at http://team-purple.sourceforge.net/wiki/ is
> ready to go live, but I'd like to see some others poke at it with
> their testing sticks please.  Hopefully before the meeting and we can
> declare it ready at the meeting.  Just throw random test data at it,
> it will all get wiped when it gets refreshed from the old wiki.
>
> After it passes testing, we just need to change the DNS entries to
> point to it, and refresh the data from the old one.
The http://team-purple.sourceforge.net/transcript/ workflow seems to
work alright. :-)

(The automatic linking to transcript of next/previous meetup is missing,
but that isn't a showstopper.)

As I'd expect that to be the most fragile process we do on the wiki,
I'll just assume the rest works flawlessly, too. :-P

Cheers,
B.