[impdev] Last call for 1.3 beta 2 merges

Armin Weatherwax armin.weatherwax at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 12 03:39:45 PST 2010

Ok, pushed beta1-bugfixes adressing only Linux things:
* starter script also working right with 32bit Imprudence on 64bit
Linux,
* the starting from slurl script starting the client if not already
running
* fixing a long that lost it's unsigned in the 1.23 merge
* reactivating libELFIO for 64bit (it wasn't causing the bug described
here:
http://imprudenceviewer.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=296&start=40#p1920

The bug mentioned in the last point sadly needs to be counted as known
issue:
Some Ubuntu Karmic 64bit installs crash on startup for unknown reason,
most likely a bug in glib2. export LL_WRAPPER='strace -o /dev/null'
before starting Imprudence works around that, even though extremely
ugly.

:)
Armin